Peel-Away Sheath Introducer
Smiths Medical now offers a new peel-away introducer for precise port catheter placement. Available in a wide variety of sizes and for use with PORT-A-CATH® implantable access systems.
- Long and precision-tapered form fit for smooth guidewire/dilator transition and dilator/sheath transition.
- Extruded scoreline peel-away sheath allows for clean, even peeling during removal from vein
- Ergonomically designed hub for easy splitting before sheath removal
- French size printed on handle and indicated by color-coded introducer cap for easy identification of introducer size and to ensure dilator and sheath sizes are identical
- Positive locking dilator connector to confirm dilator is firmly attached to the sheath
Ordering Information:Box quantity: 5
Non-Valved Peel-Away Introducer Setsopen
|Reorder Code||French Size||Sheath Length (cm)||Dialator Length (cm)|
Thank you for inquiring about our products. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the messages below for more information.